HI LOVES & WELCOME BACK!! In today’s post I will be doing a small reflection/review on Frankies Bikinis and will be showing you what I picked up!
Now, I will start off by saying these swimmies are PRICY and that is totally why I waited so long to splurge and try them. However, the quality makes them definitely worth a pretty penny.
Typically, I am a fan of buying a bunch of different style swimsuits, colors, etc. and usually I tend to buy more cheaper ones like say from Target or Zaful as some good options, because I can get more of a variety for very affordable prices.
BUT, after splurging on these suits, I am going to tell you what I feel are the PROS that make them worth your money, but also a few CONS:)
First of all, I purchased the Cole top in fuchsia (a vibrant fun color- I will insert a website picture as my filtered image makes it look more coral), the Ali top in Emerald (a true emerald green) and the Shea bottom also in Emerald! I didn’t end up getting another bottom in fuchsia to match the Cole top as I felt I could match it to other bottoms and they didn’t have my size in any fuller coverage ones at the time:)
- Soft & Buttery fabric- made of Nylon & Spandex (different from suits say from Target or Zaful/Shein, etc. that are Polyester & Spandex)
- Super flattering- such as the Cole top with the slight underboob action (lol sorry MOM)
- Stretchy and so comfy it can be worn all day
- Unique styles– not really done by anyone else
- HIGH QUALITY– these suits are made to last MANY swim seasons
- Have a had a few 25% certain styles sales (I got both the Emerald pieces- the Shea bottom and Ali top both 25% off)
- GREAT return policies & shipping times– I exchanged out my first pair of high waisted bottoms that I didn’t like so much & it was super easy & a painless process (at least in my experience)
- The price of course lol (Usually runs $80-95 for just a top or just a bottom- meaning a set could run you upwards of $200- which is insane).
- Not a ton of support (at least in the styles I picked) for bigger chested ladies. I am a 32- 34 D so luckily I don’t need a ton of support- but these don’t have underwires which may be a deal breaker for some gals.
- Not many fun patterns– more classic pieces & solid colors
- The PRICE AGAIN (ughh- the worst part)
- Mostly very cheeky bottoms available- the Shea bottom was the most modest one in my size, but if girls who like more coverage in the rear like me, they don’t have many fuller coverage options.
Ultimately, the main thing you should consider about these swimsuits to decide if Frankies is worth it for you & your swimwear budget is:
What is important for you in your swimsuit? Would you rather have a few nice quality swimsuit pieces to wear for many summers OR are you more of a gal who wants to change her swimsuits with the trends & would rather have tons more lower quality not as comfy suits??
In the end, that is what makes Frankies worth it or not to you. Personally, I prefer classic colors that are solid and comfy styles to having tons of other more trendy affordable suits to pick from.
Either way, any choice is a good one!! BUT if you want to try to snag a Frankies Bikini or 2, try checking their Instagram for sale alerts and/or other sites that may sell some of them such as this one: https://www.shopolas.com/ which I found had some sales more frequently, but has less styles and also possibly check stores like Revolve which also carry limited styles as well.
NOWWW, after that lengthy review, I am going to link the swimmies & the pics from Frankies below and also share some pics I took of myself in the tops:) (Beware of the filter my image has- sorry it matches my feed LOL #ashamed)
**SIZING REFERENCE- I purchased Mediums in both top and bottom & they both fit great. I wear a size 4- sometimes 6 in bottoms & in bras I am a 32-34 D (again 4 in tops)**
NOW FOR MY LIL PHOTOSHOOT:
As always, if you have any questions/comments, please DM me on Instagram @lovedbyrileyb 🙂 I would love to help or even just chat!!
What do you think of Frankies?? Let me know!
Happy (almost) Summer! XOXO, LovedbyRileyB